Search the forum,

Discuss Domestic gas qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads,

Im Time served plumbing and heating, but I drifted into commercial and eventually industrial and offshore.

My gas tickets have ran out and it's been years since I've put a gas line in a premises. Circumstances have changed and I can't be away from home any more, so I'm looking closer to home.

I'm getting lost in the courses required and a lot of places are wanting you to be able to undertake services of appliances. Which courses should I be looking at doing? From what I can remember ccn1 and cenwat cover me for most stuff but not all of it.

It's going to be costly but I'd rather not spend money on a course that I don't really need to have.

Any help much appreciated.

Do you want cookers and fires ?

Commercial as well or just domestic?

Do you want cookers and fires ?

Commercial as well or just domestic?

I think cookers and fires would be beneficial.

I wouldnt get the commercial just yet, purely for cost efficiency for now. Maybe in the future but a lot of the commercial stuff I've seemed to gets have been, oil rig accommodation refits, sprinkler systems, steam lines and the like.

Think cookers and fires are htr1 and ckr1

And basic you will need

Ccn1
Cenwat

If you want meters add met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic gas qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock