Search the forum,

Discuss Domestic gas engineer! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coopermart

Hi,

I am looking at a career change and looking at courses that lead to me becoming a 'domestic gas engineer'.I have no formal qualifications in gas/plumbing so need a course that covers everything including help in building a portfolio.

I am based in Essex, Can anyone suggest a good course or at least what I need a course to cover. There are lots of training centre's online but with prices from £500 to £10000 they cant be offering he same level of training!! can they??

Thanks in advance

Martin

I have done gas assessments at able skills found them decent enough your best bet would be to ring them and a few others and see who you feel confotable with but just doing and passing the course even with the portfolio won't make you a plumber or gas fitter even though you may be gas safe you probably won't be clued up properly by a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic gas engineer! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock