Search the forum,

Discuss Dog proof waste pipe... yes dog proof :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do quite a bit of work at a large Veterinary Clinic near me.

I've been asked to quote to do some more work. I need to fit a basin in the post op recover kennels. I have a cold supply, and they're going to confirm whether they need hot and if they do I'll use an instantaneous heater.

The problem I have is the waste. The only place to get rid of the waste is in one of the individual kennels. There is a soil stack and I can boss into it.

The problem is, ideally the waste and the boss really, need to be dog proof. If a large dog goes into the kennel, it could chew the normal plastic waste. The whole kennel is tiled so I want to avoid boxing it in.

I'm open to suggestions and tips from the good folks on here.

Thanks in advance

To be honest, I would just run it in plastic then box it in and tile. There's a hygiene issue with unboxed pipe i.e. dirt down the back etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dog proof waste pipe... yes dog proof :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock