Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Does anyone recognise this shower door runner? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Twotanks

Twotanks New Member

Have contacted quite a few online shower spares shops and they say they don't have this. Its plastic and broke in two and I've glued it together for the photo. Don't know the name of the shower door. There are two of these at the top and two at the bottom. I would replace them all if I can't find a single replacement. The hole in the glass is approx 15mm. The grooved wheel is approx 23mm

Thanks in advance for any help.

IMG_8142(1).JPG IMG_8140(1).JPG

2. Riley

Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Without a make and the model of the shower enclosure you are probably going to struggle my friend

3. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Even with the make and model you will struggle pal

4. snowhead

snowhead Well-Known Member

5. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Loads on fleabay, just a question of matching what you have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. YorkshireDave

YorkshireDave Plumber Top Contributor!!

As RPM says there's a website that does squillions of them. Never failed yet. Just have to measure correctly and something will suit. I also recall, but I've slept since, a 'universal' type. Google!

7. Twotanks

Twotanks New Member

Thanks for all the replies and help. I had contacted Showerparts previously and supplied them with the photo and details and they said they hadn't anything similar. I'll buy those parts and see if they will do or can be modified.