Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know the make or model of this boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have just moved into a flat and there are no instructions for the boiler and the cover has come off so I can't work out what make or model my boiler is.

Does anyone recognise this boiler?
Thanks

IMG_0190.JPG

Looks like a biasi m90

Rubbish boilers best to replace

Some knock them , my pal has one, its over 13 years old , has never broken down and I have serviced it once . Not bad !!
Can a Worcester last that long ???

Some knock them , my pal has one, its over 13 years old , has never broken down and I have serviced it once . Not bad !!
Can a Worcester last that long ???

Think it's more the luck of the draw and if there messed with

What , Worcester's , lol

No basi :D had a Worcester go 9 years with no service condy trap was its killer could of gone longer if it had been cleaned

How about this , pals mum in law had a 13 year old Isar ( she moved last year ) , it never had the case off , true story

How about this , pals mum in law had a 13 year old Isar ( she moved last year ) , it never had the case off , true story

Yea I can believe it it's almost like they don't like getting messed around / changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know the make or model of this boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock