Search the forum,

Discuss Does anybody know what type of vent this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chatton49

I have uncovered a bag full of these at my unit and was wondering if anybody could shed any light on what they actually are?

https://ssli.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzU3WDcwNA==/z/d3UAAOSwZtJW9RlZ/$_86.JPG

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anybody know what type of vent this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were not gripping and slipping around the pipe)I was told by a plumber that he couldn't find any similar taps with a fitting like this (some sort of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine. However, it also has a smaller diameter pipe running beside it up the full height. It appears out of the wall, level with the first floor toilet, runs up the...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock