Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Do I need pressure valves in the Water Regulations area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellfield

    Bellfield New Member

    I'm just a DIY person who has seen references to pressure regulation. I'm about to change my kitchen sink and wondered if I need to do anything about pressure. My supply is cold - straight of the main, hot via combi boiler. the present sink has nothing, (not even isolators which I shall fit, but it was installed about 35 years ago.

    thanks for any advice.
  2. ShaunCorbs

    ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    No if your happy with the pressure atm and don't think it's too much just fit good quality full bore isolating valves
  3. Plumbstar Tom

    Plumbstar Tom Well-Known Member

    you should be fine and yes to the isolators
Similar Threads - need pressure valves Forum Date
Low mains pressure, need ground level header tank? Plumbing Forum Feb 13, 2018
Told boiler needs a new expansion vessel along with pressure relief valve - how much should this be? Plumbing Forum Feb 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.