Search the forum,

Discuss DIY by neccesity. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in the sparsely populated north of Scotland, skilled men are always busy and often hard to get.
Hence Granddad is called on to fill the gap for simple jobs. (Is any plumbing job simple?)
Lying under a bath changing the taps, I have to get help from a more flexible grandson.
Being an amateur. I need advice (sometimes warnings when jobs are too advanced for DIY).
The forum posts usually provide the guidance needed. Thanks fellas.

Welcome along Bob, we all need the help and experience of others from time to time.

Welcome Bob , I do hate it when the cold water is "Extra-Cold"
( but safer than the Hot stuff ! )

Hello and welcome

Welcome Bob, I'm sure there are things we could learn from you, too...

Welcome BobT glad to have you along....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Here in the sparsely populated north of Scotland, skilled men are always busy and often hard to get.
Hence Granddad is called on to fill the gap for simple jobs. (Is any plumbing job simple?)
Lying under a bath changing the taps, I have to get help from a more flexible grandson.
Being an amateur. I need advice (sometimes warnings when jobs are too advanced for DIY).
The forum posts usually provide the guidance needed. Thanks fellas.

Can we do it Bob? Yes we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIY by neccesity. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock