Search the forum,

Discuss distance between oil tank and boiler help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmcni

how far does your oil tank need to be from your boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to distance between oil tank and boiler help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to keep the number of compression joints to a minimum, I’d like to fit an external tigerloop combi 3 de-aerator (the one that incorporates an isolation...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from the Allen key until the oil ran free and it fired up fine. Did the same on the second one but that had an E9 over temp error. We reset the thermostat...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install (tank about 1m lower). 10 days later and boiler either doesn't fire or fires stops, fires runs splutters stops. Most it runs now is 10 mins, but that's...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating and 4 double ~1000mm radiators , hot water cylinder coil , and oil boiler
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock