Search the forum,

Discuss Difficult to find radiator size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello.
I need to replace a radiator 2250 x 450mm. I'm finding it hard to find a new one that size. I see Radson make one that size but I have found no UK stockists. Does anyone know where I should look? Screwfix has a 2200 x 500 which would do at a pinch but I'd rather get the exact size.
Thanks

Reply to Difficult to find radiator size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the piston/spindle) that keeps failing and I cannot afford to keep spending ÂŁ23 to get one O ring. It is part "G" on the 723 instructions. Any help very...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator with a more mundane type 22 panel radiator. The problem is that the new radiator sort of worked in the beginning, but it does not emit any heat now...
Replies
Views
I have a Reina Diva flat towel radiator 1800 x 500, what size dual fuel element do I need for this with a stat and does anyone where best to buy online please. Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock