Search the forum,

Discuss Devon Plumbers Mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davetheplumber

Hi All

would anyone be interested in a few weeks plumbers mate work on a large retail site in south east devon.
CSCS is a must. High level pipework and bracketry. Connecting to plant room AHUs overhead heaters etc

That will be good experience for someone, I can't believe no repys yet

Out of interest when does the job start and how long is it anticipated for?

Best of luck finding someone , had two people now let me down so cant be bothered to look for anyone again

Hi All

would anyone be interested in a few weeks plumbers mate work on a large retail site in south east devon.
CSCS is a must. High level pipework and bracketry. Connecting to plant room AHUs overhead heaters etc

hi what qualifications are needed to work here.

was hands on domnestic and commercial installs around devon / cornwall . On eguy was a plumber i know who had no work offered him few days here and there and never showed then rang me agan at later date to whine about no work . The other was a someone i know who was interested in learning then made every excuse not to actually turn up.
Rather work harder and do it all myself cant be bothered with hassle of people.

Pity your so far away from me (I live in Sussex) as I want to improve my skills and gain more experience across a wider spectrum.

My current contract is likely to end in September and if the right job came up then I maybe prepared to travel. My only reservations are around childcare as my Son starts school next week.

If anything comes up then let me know as I'd give it serious consideration if it was a short term contract and worthwhile (i have a tent and sleeping bag)!

job starts next weeek. Prob for four to five weeks. Resolute, I live in east sussex and get work in all sorts of wierd places so it might be worth us having a chat. Who knows

andy a general understanding of plumbing but above all common sense and reliability

I'm working full time till end of September but at the moment free after that to work full/part time. Would be good to meet up for a chat at some stage and I can explain my position a little better and see if I can be of help at any time.

I've only just moved down this way following my partner being made redundant. I live in a village called Barns Green, near Horsham but drive so able to meet up anywhere thats convenient.

Pete.

was hands on domnestic and commercial installs around devon / cornwall . On eguy was a plumber i know who had no work offered him few days here and there and never showed then rang me agan at later date to whine about no work . The other was a someone i know who was interested in learning then made every excuse not to actually turn up.
Rather work harder and do it all myself cant be bothered with hassle of people.

Shocking! There's plenty that would love a chance like that, don't let those two put you off.

Well I would be willing to help out if required, although I'm a bit beyond a plumbers mate ( I hope ), so maybe not what after. I'm self employed and based in Devon and finding my diary patchy lately.

i wish i lived closer to devon i would love the oppertunity as im training to be a plumbing and central heating engineer

Missed the boat it seems by a couple of years! Just finished level 2 in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Devon Plumbers Mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock