Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Decent shower waste? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. yelf

yelf Member

2. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Look at MacAlpine gear , expensive but the best IMO

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. yelf

yelf Member

4. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

5. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Mcapline everytime

6. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber Top Contributor!!

Don't have anything delivered by B & Q, buy it in the shop and take it home yourself. I tried it once for some plywood. Never again will I have anything delivered by them, even if the competition wants twice the price.

To be frank, Tradepoint (B&Q) customer service was non-existent and I probably won't much use B & Q again for anything. Basic attitude was they will take the money and then deliver what they feel like (even if it isn't the product you ordered) when they want and their responsibility ends there. Not through any fault of their staff, but the possibility of making good a mistake just isn't there because nobody is authorised to do anything helpful.