Search the forum,

Discuss Deals and special offers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do you offer special deals or offers to attract customers? I'm looking for ways to offer a good deal to build up customers then do a good job so I get return custom in the future.

I know in the summer you see set prices for outside taps etc.

Or am I better of sticking to my £125 first hour charge?

Do you offer special deals or offers to attract customers? I'm looking for ways to offer a good deal to build up customers then do a good job so I get return custom in the future.

I know in the summer you see set prices for outside taps etc.

Or am I better of sticking to my £125 first hour charge?

If you get work and get paid why change it?

TBH I wouldn't try and do an outside tap one as I've seen them for £30 installed

I don't really charge £125 for the first hour.

Last Plumber, I understand what you are saying. I am getting a lot busier with my private work, it's been nice and steady since the beginning of summer but I can hit a week or 2 where I do not get much.

Is that one of those three week Plumbers Shaun?
Oh no, they're on £35k weren't they?
That's 1166 tap jobs.
I suppose three a day for 365 days a year would cover it.

Maybe and it's a washing outside tap kit, you know the ones self cutting tee etc

£30 for an outside tap, that's not good. I can imagine guys like that being busy but never really making much money.

£30 for an outside tap, that's not good. I can imagine guys like that being busy but never really making much money.

Yep but stealing work / driving the prices down,

I would chase the good customers and keep them happy no matter what

I don't really charge £125 for the first hour.

Last Plumber, I understand what you are saying. I am getting a lot busier with my private work, it's been nice and steady since the beginning of summer but I can hit a week or 2 where I do not get much.

When I first started out I offered reductions on boiler services during the summer. It got a fair amount of work in and I have kept a few regular customers from it. Most were just after the deal and didn't want to pay for a full price one the following year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Deals and special offers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock