Search the forum,

Discuss Deal of the day Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Dewalt 18 volt brushless combi and 2 of 3.0 Ah batteries for £129.99 inc vat on Screwfix deal of day.
Seems good price considering you get 2 batteries.
Perhaps not a fully Pro drill, but might be of interest for those on a budget.

Dewalt 18 volt brushless combi and 2 of 3.0 Ah batteries for £129.99 inc vat on Screwfix deal of day.
Seems good price considering you get 2 batteries.
Perhaps not a fully Pro drill, but might be of interest for those on a budget.

Problem will be the specs will be shocking and the drill will be gutless. Better off spending more to get a higher spec drill.

Reply to Deal of the day Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Combi boiler system losing pressure every 2 days. We've been topping it up for months now and have had various radiators replaced and flooring pulled up downstairs around each of the radiators but so far no leaks have been found. I'm at a bit of a loss of where the leak can be because given...
Replies
Views
My brother is after a combi and asked me to look around for him. He's leaning towards either Intergas or Vaillant, Intergas being his first choice but thinks their prices might be beyond his budget of £800-£900. Found this one but seeing as I've not fitted boilers in years I've kind of lost...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for some advice/points of view from those in the know. Door to door salesman from a company called Home Efficiency Surveys caught me in a good mood on a sunny day & I agreed to get a quote for a new efficient boiler (something I generally don't do). The sales guy has just been...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Lidl in my region are selling (from tomorrow) brushless 20 volt combi drill, circular saw and angle grinder. I believe they all come supplied each with a 5 ah battery and charger and all with 5 year warranty The combi drill is £69.99 and the other tools are £99.99. Not a lot of money (Hilti...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, I'm just completing on a bungalow that needs everything doing to it, full replumb, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, underfloor heating, loft conversion, moving windows, knocking down walls. I will be doing everything except installing the new boiler and electrics. I have extensive DIY experience...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock