Search the forum,

Discuss DDOS message. Ray error on phone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anyone else having trouble with making posts or replying to posts off your phones?? keep getting some error message ray:382838382 so and so....

No bother here , but I mostly use the ipad and just view posts via phone

anyone else having trouble with making posts or replying to posts off your phones?? keep getting some error message ray:382838382 so and so..
Have it here on the phone and the laptop all the time everytime I visit a different thread.
Checking your browser, this will take 5 seconds.
Very annoying.

Yea normally refreshing sorts it out

Yea normally refreshing sorts it out
Unless you visit another site and come back then you have to wait again whilst watching Black dots do a dance! I thought it was to do with stopping the spam but they still get through.
As I said very annoying!

I have had this happen when going back to a previous page, or if I have paused for a short period and then tried to revisit a page.
Agree, still looks like plenty of rubbish still is getting through

It happens everytime with me. and on my phone I cant even reply to posts. might see if my phone browser needs an update or something.

maybe I'm one of the spammers getting blocked haha

Maybe it`s me on a Sunday morning but this is getting beyond a joke!

Time for another forum holiday for me. :(

Update on what ? How dan is getting on with the spammers or what

And there we speak volumes.

If the people in the know can't take a couple of minutes just to let everybody know why it's a pain in the ar$e to view now. Then crack on.

Agree, a forum will not work properly if all members are just left abandoned and guessing the reasons why the forum isn’t functioning well.

Nearly three weeks ago!

Like I said crack on.

That's all the info I've been given, if it's bothering you that much have you pmd the owners eg @Lou and @Dan ?

We are aware of the spammers and have installed the checker, we know they are still getting through it is a work in progress.

Thanks

We are aware of the spammers and have installed the checker, we know they are still getting through it is a work in progress.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DDOS message. Ray error on phone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock