Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss Programmer TP9000? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

balders

Have an issue with a Danfoss Programmer - the LCD display goes blank and the HW and CH is permanently on as per the red lights being on!

I can turn it off and back to again and and works properly for a couple of days before going blank again and permanently on. Same for a factory reset?

Do I need a new one and is it easy to fit on the existing backplate?

I think these are still available, would be a straight swap, just take your time, make sure the powers defo off etc. Back plate is identical so providing it's not damaged or has any signs of soot (some of these can overheat) you can re-use it

Easy to change two screws at bottom undo then lift off, could change it with a Drayton twin channel programmer but you will need to remove wires and existing back plate. Make sure the electric is isolated, wires are like for like on danfoss and Drayton eg number 1 hot water off number 3 hot water on number 4 heating on, live neutral and earth, you may not have an Earth on existing programmer

I've had this a few times. Turn the power off and take the controller off the backplate, leave it a few minutes then put it back. It should be alright then.

Don't know why this works but 9 times out of 10 it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss Programmer TP9000? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock