Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss HSA3 Motorised Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Could anyone please offer any advice on the wiring positions for the new valve, the old valve has numerous wires so I'm now unsure of the positioning for the new, please see attached pictures, all advice appreciated

20181210_131958.jpg

20181210_145833.jpg

There still wired up so remove one at a time and replace them with the same colour

House is still standing just about was just delayed in replacing, so I fitted the new part and set it to manual, pressed heating and the boiler fired up which it wasn't doing b4, nothing happened with the radiators so I tried to bleed the pump, I think I managed it as some water came out. Now only one radiator which is closest to the system is Luke warm, I've bled the others with no joy, also the pump it too hot to touch when the system is on. Any advice?

Reply to Danfoss HSA3 Motorised Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving me problems again. Typical as its the same one I replaced in December 2022. The heating never came on today so I checked the valve and the lever on...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Hay, I'm learning fault finding in CH systems which I'd need help with, please. I've been given a set example: have got hot water but heating. Measuring the resistance around the room thermostat and the motorised valve together gives a lower total resistance than measuring the individual...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves. I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock