Search the forum,

Discuss DanFoss FP975 - No 7 Day Programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Recently moved into a new house which has a Danfoss FP975 controller for Central Heating and Hotwater timings

According to the manual, it can be setup as either 5/2 (weekday/weekend) programmes or 7 individual days. The controls seem to confirm this with Day / Copy function etc

The problem I have is that when I am setting the programmes, I can only run 1 programme - it doesnt give me the option to select the individual days

I have check the switches at the back of the controller, they are both set to 7 Day. I have changed them both to 5/2 which does give me the option to set weekday/weekend programmes

I would however like to set individual days as my work shift pattern isn't the same each day / week

Any ideas as to why the controller isn't allowing 7 day programmes?

Reply to DanFoss FP975 - No 7 Day Programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock