Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss DHP-A SP (ASHP) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worcester

Esteemed
Plumber
Anyone fitted one of these?

From the technical description it seems to be a Ground Source Heat Pump spoofing as an ASHP by using an air collector running glycol instead of the ground loop.

Client had one installed about 3-4 years ago and it's never worked properly, original installer from Cheltenham (could name and shame if pushed :) ) refuses to go back and fix and won't issue MCS certificate needed for DomRHI - so I presume system wasn't designed or installed to MCS standards, Danfoss been no help either!!

Rumours says Danfoss HP staff down to 3 in the UK - any truth?

Main issue is loads of High Pressure faults, though it is running into a buffer tank, so shouldn't really have those unless filters blocked (possibly/probably) or sensors up the creek.

We've got Wednesday morning booked in to see if we can fix or else rip it out and put a new split unit in that he can get DomRHI on. (So replacement won't cost him anything : ) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss DHP-A SP (ASHP) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, Almost last resort to call out an engineer, but as it’s so close to Christmas I doubt anything will be done until the New Year. Apologies for the long post in advance, I’m sure the more info is given helps with responses and means less questions needs to be asked!? We have a 3 bedroom...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am a newbie here! I am a sparky by trade and have been rebuilding/extending/developing our property for 3 years! (living on site in mobile home!) The building has being totally refurbished and insulated above the latest building regulations. Upvc windows and doors have been installed...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All, First post here and I'm hoping for some assistance to quell my worries and let me have a good night sleep. Before I start, I would state that I'm neither a plumber nor a plumbing expert, but I do my research where I can so I understand issues. I have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
scottiecb19
S
This is a follow on from the recent 1st floor wetroom we have installed where the customer had a leak coming down his ground floor hall wall (not the stairs wall) and notified us around 2 weeks after we had installed it. 13/03/2014: - Final payment for the wetroom transferred by BACS on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock