Search the forum,

Discuss Daikin air to water heat pumps. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimplumb

Hi there everyone, has anyone out there installed a Daikin HT air to water heat pump, i have a customer who has asked me to fit one to his existing radiator system, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Yeah i've done a couple, was really impressed with the heat they put out. just like a normal gas or oil boiler

Thanks for the reply fergie, i guess if they perform ok up in your neck of the woods must be a good unit, only drawback seems to be price, you got any idea of running cost ?

not sure about running costs yet, its an expensive peace of kit, but works really well. we mainly do the low temp altherma, but just started doing a couple of ht's

We installed one of the first one's in this country and the technical guys in Belgium asked if they could monitor it's efficiency. The reports back from head office in Belgium are very good. it is a lot more efficient than they say in the brochure.

It is a very impressive piece of kit and all my clients that have had them fitted are very pleased. The only drawback is the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Daikin air to water heat pumps. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock