Search the forum,

Discuss Cutters for 40mm waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
grip the wings and turn, is the bar a handle ?

Yes the bar is what you grip and still is hard enough to turn. I think turning them wings would hurt your hand. That tool in my photo must be 30 year old

I use a pipe slice and one of these, I've both 32 or 40 deburrers.

2016-01-27-23-56-18-1581030126.jpg

I use a pipe slice and one of these, I've both 32 or 40 deburrers.

View attachment 24856

I use the black pipe slice looking things - just don't get your fingers in there, the blades rather sharp! Then debur with the above things.

They are quite bulky but I keep them in a box on the van with the fittings of the corresponding size thus taking no room up in my toolbox.

I use my stanley knife to deburr.

I use my trusty Swiss Army knife for the deburring, hacksaw to cut. In the workshop we have Rothenberger waste pipe slices for the students to use. The get used a lot and have held up well. 50+ students using the four we've got and I haven't had to change blades in them in the 6 months we've had 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cutters for 40mm waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock