Search the forum,

Discuss Croppie Cruises Through New Landmark. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done John :) Always good for a read.

Not bad for a bloke who has to stand on his toolbox to reach the keyboard! :)

Well done John

Excellent work that man...even better now you are not afraid to show your softer side :biggrin5:

Well done. Thought from thread title u had actually cruised through a landmark..,, like the titanic but on land!

Well done lord croppie. One of my favourite bog standard mods and a thoroughly nice chap under that thick, somewhat pickled skin!

Mmm Croppie and cruising in the same sentence.....the mind boggles...lol great input John a thorough treasure to these forums (well thats what your Ma told me to say)....regards Turnpin your twist in the arms me thinks:50:

well done croppie, keep taking your ****** to help you get upright in the morning and stand small :)

11000 posts! I guess commercial work means a LOT of sitting around! :D

Good effort mate. Some cracking jokes, a few pearls of wisdom here and there - a pleasure to read your posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
11k and beyond .... you been killing a lot of posts there mate :) Great to see your dedication John :) :grouphug:

Funny, interesting, informative, John these are the things you should be aiming for in the next 11k.:ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:

Errrmmmmmm

Thanks.... Thanks a lot..........

As long as I know what you all think of me!

**snif**

Errrmmmmmm

Thanks.... Thanks a lot..........

As long as I know what you all think of me!

**snif**

You do take a lot of flack on here! Both in banter from regular members & also new members after gas advice etc.

I couldn't do what you do! I'd have cracked a long time ago!

Now, where's my like?!?!

You do take a lot of flack on here! Both in banter from regular members & also new members after gas advice etc.

I couldn't do what you do! I'd have cracked a long time ago!

Now, where's my like?!?!

want, want, want.......

Happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie Cruises Through New Landmark. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest not cleaned in a while. The bottom baffle on the left corner had completely burnet through. Any Idea on the process on how this occurs and why just...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x Temp Diff x U-Value = Heatloss My question is, when calculating the heatloss through a ceiling, so downstairs to upstairs, the temp difference would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
I'm on a new build the boiler is in the garage. I have the option of drilling straight out with the condensate in to the stack. Or drilling through from the garage to the house to tee in to the kitchen sink waste. So it's either coring out and coming out with that black dot is.
Replies
Views
D
Hi folks. I have 2 pipes that run through my bedroom that are boxed in by skirtings. Both these pipes come from the boiler that sits in a cupboard in the kids bedroom and run roughly about 20 feet around the room and then go through the wall to the bathroom. Both are copper pipes. I have been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock