Search the forum,

Discuss Covering copper heating pipes layed in channels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi I'm not a plumber but after some advice. When I purchased my house the concrete floors were replaced, to avoid having any exposed pipework we fashioned some channels by placing some batons before the concrete cured. I've had the heatin system installed and the plumber used the channels. Now I need to come up with the best sollution to cover them. Current idea is to use some mild steel plates about 2mil thick screwed in to the concrete floor then self level the floor up to that level. does this sound feesable?

sounds ok . but you may be better putting a covering over the pipes to avoid frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Covering copper heating pipes layed in channels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock