Search the forum,

Discuss Coventry Apprenticeship required.Urgent. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi chaps, Guys decided to stay in North Shields.
As such, I’m now looking for someone local to me in Coventry to take on my nipper as an apprentice.
My website: http://www.coventryplumbingandheating.co.uk
Will be made available to you with only your business details and contact numbers placed thereon.
I’ll still own the site and will pay for its running costs and updates in design etc.
Also, I will advertise for you on a 3 foot by 8 foot board outside our shop on Ball Hill, Walsgrave Road, Coventry. Plus flyers handed out to all the shop customers.
Plus I’ll pay for similar advertising I’ve arranged with two other shop owners too.
So if you’re in Coventry and are looking for an apprentice who will be on time every time, and will not us his phone, nor mess about, then look no further.
Contact me through message on here.

Cheers Turpin, I've contacted Rhyno on here, as he was looking for a Coventry apprentice.
Hope he's still up for it.

Excellent package to assist all parties concerned best of luck .......should you need it regards Turnpin:smile:

Haven't heard anythg from Rhyno, so looks like I'll have to put this up outside our shop.
SAM_0558.jpg

Just sent off five emails to local plumbing and gas firms.
Will I recieve a reply;who knows.

Well, of the five emails sent off, not even the courtesy of a single reply...jeez.

Well, of the five emails sent off, not even the courtesy of a single reply...jeez.

Sorry to hear that mate, it was the same when I started so it's not a new problem, people blame being busy but I think it's laziness that stops people replying!

Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast. I get the odd email from time to time and I always make the effort to reply. I've been in a similar position and it's not nice.

Great idea for getting work for your lad. I hope it pays off.

Try firing off emails using the gas safe register find an installer page. I'd expect replies from something like 2-5% I'm afraid. It's just a numbers game.

Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast. I get the odd email from time to time and I always make the effort to reply. I've been in a similar position and it's not nice.

Great idea for getting work for your lad. I hope it pays off.

Try firing off emails using the gas safe register find an installer page. I'd expect replies from something like 2-5% I'm afraid. It's just a numbers game.

Yes, you're probably right, it may take some time before they get round to answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coventry Apprenticeship required.Urgent. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock