Search the forum,

Discuss Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumba66

I used to own two hydrostress core drills that I bought second hand about 15 years ago for about £100 each, they came from a diamond drilling company and they were bright yellow beasts, but they were the best core drills I have ever used ( they got stolen along with all my other tools when my van got done for the third time last year ) even took my hand tools the Bs, I am looking to replace one second hand & have been looking at the hilt I dd1 I think it is, does any one have any experience of these drills ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem I've got is the connection under the tank (image attached). The top plastic nut (yellow) is only to hold the fill valve in place - I can undo it by...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts and trying to create a template. I've noticed when i drill holes into the tiles sometimes they would crack. i don't use any pressure or drill too fast...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question about adding a second bathroom to a house. My parents house has one bathroom upstairs and the house is all mains fed the water tank was removed decades ago. They are converting the attic and will have a small bathroom with a toilet, basin and shower cubicle...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Neighbours complained to their landlord about the habitual drilling and grinding noises due to "building noise" at my house and he contacted me. Very polite as usual, unlike my neighbours who have been blanking me (and who also blanked my mother when she saw them out the front and wished them...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock