Search the forum,

Discuss Cordless sds drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus one on that! Not keen on them after last one.

I've had a mixture of DeWalt and Makita, both seem to be good for what I need but they are a few years old and dying now.

They seem to get good reviews I was looking at DCH253M2, anyone got one?

Ive got one of these with the 4ah batts, it's alright but as I said earlier in the post it's struggling at the moment with drilling 20mm holes but I think that's because it's an old bit.
It is light and easy to move about with but don't expect to drill more then the recommended 20mm, I get the 110v out for anything more but saying all this I would probably buy again, not bad for the ÂŁ300 I paid for it.

Ive got one of these with the 4ah batts, it's alright but as I said earlier in the post it's struggling at the moment with drilling 20mm holes but I think that's because it's an old bit.
It is light and easy to move about with but don't expect to drill more then the recommended 20mm, I get the 110v out for anything more but saying all this I would probably buy again, not bad for the ÂŁ300 I paid for it.

Its similar specs to mine, but i pilot 20mm then go for a 30.
handles it fine usually.
nothing compared to my corded sds plus but thats a little special.

Its similar specs to mine, but i pilot 20mm then go for a 30.
handles it fine usually.
nothing compared to my corded sds plus but thats a little special.

I think I just need some new bits, any idea what's good Killy Bing?

20mm 25mm 30mm all in and around 450mm those Bosch ones are dear!

Ex girlfriend was getting them for me from her work :)

still burns me shes already a better plumber than i'll ever be.....
I think the best thing to do is give her a call, take her for a slap up meal at the local KFC and extract some shiny new sds drill bits for for poor old me haha

The small bosch 18v looks good, I've been impressed with the combi I got and looking to get the small sds cordless next! Why don't ppl rate the bosch cordless tools anymore? From what I've seen there on a par with all other power tools! It's mainly down to personal preference as every make/tool seems to have the occasional dud that gets through QC, just my thoughts wat do others think??

The small bosch 18v looks good, I've been impressed with the combi I got and looking to get the small sds cordless next! Why don't ppl rate the bosch cordless tools anymore? From what I've seen there on a par with all other power tools! It's mainly down to personal preference as every make/tool seems to have the occasional dud that gets through QC, just my thoughts wat do others think??

Always found my milwaukee kit eats the bosch cordless stuff but nice and lightweight compared, nice to hold but i like my power...

haha ch4 no way, still waiting for her to calm down at me....

we broke up after a very long and strained (on my part) shopping trip.
With her asking
"does this dress make my bum look big"
me being completely fed up replying "as always" did not go down well.

she left me at friggin bluewater

The small Bosch is very nice indeed. Bosch make very good cordless sds drills. There other cordless stuff is never on par with other brands tho. Not bad stuff but they are always one step behind IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless sds drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock