Search the forum,

Discuss Cordless kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Looking at suggestions for the best complete cordless kit to buy for installs sick of humphing box after box for drills Etc want it all in the bag was looking at the makita deals but unsure which one to go for

why not just get a dewalt tough system box something like the 300 series should do

Festool kit mostly come in systainers that will stack on top of their dust extractor, all nicely made (at a cost)

Metabo 18v is good. Have their grinder, cordless drill, impact screw gun and led flashlight with 3 batteries including a 5.2 ah one.
Just keep all in a hold all bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy a twin pack with high capacity batteries and then add what you want over time cos I doubt you'll want/use everything that's on offer with those large kits even though you'll be hauling it about.

One thing about the Dewalt 300 system, I have a few of them and they are great for secure storage but they are LARGE by the time you add the trolley.

Buy a twin pack with high capacity batteries and then add what you want over time cos I doubt you'll want/use everything that's on offer with those large kits even though you'll be hauling it about.

One thing about the Dewalt 300 system, I have a few of them and they are great for secure storage but they are LARGE by the time you add the trolley.

dont have the troll just get a normal fold sack truck

Cordless seem to have better deals now, if you are careful to buy them the cheaper way.
Metabo combi 18 volt drill (not brushless) and impact driver kit comes with a couple of 5amp/hr batteries I think, which gets you set up. Then the very good (apparently) Metabo cordless angle grinder is only about ÂŁ100.
If you want you can get Hilti at moment, up to 18th Dec for ÂŁ135+ vat for combi drill or impact drill etc bodies & cases. Still costly because you need batteries and a charger, but you could ask Hilti shop. Two tool bodies also gets you a free tool chest

Lunch? in 30 years I have never ate food at work. Drank loads of tea tho

Lunch? in 30 years I have never ate food at work. Drank loads of tea tho

well thats what i mean :D for all you english folk tea and crumpets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe which serves the sink & shower in the loft when doing some work in the toilet underneath on the ceiling i have cut away the plasterboard to reveal...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed. Which ones would you recommend. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed soon. Only need around 120/125 ltr for our usage and could possibly make do with 100. Been looking at a few different brands including the Megaflo which...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock