Search the forum,

Discuss copper pushfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

anyone used them copper pushfit fittings are they any good.

got a job where i have 2 tails coming out of the wall connected to plastic behind/inside wall i want to T off the tails flow and return to put in a new rad.

thinking the pushfit copper might be a good option in this situation i dont want to apply heat to solder new Ts in, just incase the heat transfer affects the plastic fitting behind the wall and compression would look to unsightly on show

Ther ok providing the pipe is cut clean with no burrs and fully engaged, mainly used under sinks if dont fancy scorching the nice new kitchen cupboard.

anyone used them copper pushfit fittings are they any good.

got a job where i have 2 tails coming out of the wall connected to plastic behind/inside wall i want to T off the tails flow and return to put in a new rad.

thinking the pushfit copper might be a good option in this situation i dont want to apply heat to solder new Ts in, just incase the heat transfer affects the plastic fitting behind the wall and compression would look to unsightly on show
Why not try Just for Copper cold solder with end feed fitting.

anyone here tried this yet ?saw it in selcos today not cheap
Got some from B&Q(quiet!!!)
I'm going to rig up some stuff on Sunday and pressure test it(Whilst hid behind a blast proof wall!!!!)
I'll let you know how it goes(If I don't get injured!!)

Tip pushfit straight couplings are very useful when doing tap tails :D Put tails in connect pushfit coupling then a bit of copper then the isolation valve. You then dont have the problem of undoing the tails as the pushfit allows the pipe to turn without undoing the tails :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to copper pushfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock