Search the forum,

Discuss Copper fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Copperbits

Hi, for anybody who does not frequent all the boards, I am the owner of Copperbits Ltd , a newly established uk company supplying the finest quality copper fittings to the uk (and further afield) market.

Because of our low overheads, direct dealings with manufacturers, and specific dealings on just copper fittings, we believe our fittings are the cheapest available on the uk market.

Please feel free to visit our website CopperBits Limited, and to contact me directly on [email protected] for any specific requirements, needs or information.

Kind regards

Paul Mosses
Managing Director
Copperbits Ltd

The prices seem pretty good. I can't see much selection of fittings tho, only the very basic elbows & couplers! No microbore or much 28?

Good luck with the new venture!
as previous comment not a great selection i use a lot of 28, 35mm etc but I suppose that will come with time

Cheers fellas...yes, we only have a basic selction on the website, we can source any size or variety of copper fittings however, and have done many a time "to order"...

Like I say, if anybody needs any specific requirements contact me direct and I can get some personalized prices.

Kind regards

Paul

As previously stated, feel free to check out our site for top qualty fittings at the uk's best prices.

Also please feel free to contact me direct [email protected] if you have any specific requirements or for a personalised quote for bulk items.

Cheers

Felt that this should be a sticky thread being as you're a forum sponsor Paul. You won't have to keep bumping it now.

Felt that this should be a sticky thread being as you're a forum sponsor Paul. You won't have to keep bumping it now.

Is this still going? The website's gone and according to my search the company's dissolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Copper fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock