Search the forum,

Discuss Contravening GDPR and more because I must use 20 characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

L

llian

Dear sir

I have tried to stop your emails telling me "you miss me", but it is impossible!

I have tried to delete my account, but it is impossible!

I tried writing to your helpdesk - it was ignored

When trying to delete my account it tells me my account will be deleted in 24 hours. But I STILL get the email telling me "You Miss Me" and my details are STILL held on your website database.

This totally contravenes the GDPR.

I therefore request that you immediately delete everything that you have on me on your database and advise me, by email, when this is done.

Same as faceache then, you can never leave and whatever you did post doesn`t belong to you anymore, what was that song called? :p

Cheer up, OP. Lou is an administrator and post #2 was addressed to him, asking if he could get onto the technical team that runs this forum. I'm sure it will get sorted.

Reply to Contravening GDPR and more because I must use 20 characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector here and even he went away flummoxed. OK ....we have a stopcock under the sink that is stuck open - no amount of force will turn it. We need to turn...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock