Search the forum,

Discuss contract opportunity...gym in notts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

i have a new fitness center build to the east of nottingham close to the 'A46' that requires 8 showers installing (min) and possible an unvented supply to provide the h/w. (not sure on heating!)
its a friend and neighbor of mine so genuine lead. not my cup of tea though!

needs doing in january to open early Feb'

anyone whos reliable and up to the job drop me a pm and i will send you the contact details.

cheers.

Alright mate I might be interested in this. I'll speak to the lad I work with to see if he's keen. We've worked fitting out gyms before (company called 'the gym'), have unvented tickets and are gas safe registered.

Shame about the timescales Redsaw. Would have loved to pop over and help out on that job in February but we don't have any capacity at all in January! With our team of four we could get it down pretty quickly though.

i wont be working on it so its whoever wants to quote it job!. one can always price it and tell him when your available.
he did say thouhg wants it asap due to opening launch dates but beggars cant be choosers after other bloke dissapeared?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to contract opportunity...gym in notts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock