Search the forum,

Discuss Connection of thermal store Kidderminster area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoansH

Connection of thermal store to solid fuel, solar panel and electric heater.
I have Chelmer eco thermal store, design layout and all fittings, underfloor heating pipes and manifold are installed, require plumber for to install and commission rest. Job ready immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connection of thermal store Kidderminster area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in the garage which is fully pumped to the TS, the system has two pumps both basic 3speed Grunfoss, one on the boiler return and the other on the CH flow...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have a Telford's Tristar Thermal store with a Caleffi 533..h PRV set to 3 bar. The PRV doesn't appear to be drop tight, so static rises from 3 bar to 5.6 bar when no flow. When I had the thermostat replaced on the cylinder recently the plumber doing the job suggested I should...
Replies
Views
According to the manufacturer's information OV PULSAcoil thermal stores are primarily designed for use with on/off peak electricity but also have two open pipe spigots (NO internal coil) for flow and return from an additional heat source e.g. a heat only boiler. The 180 store comes with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock