Search the forum,

Discuss Connecting Waste into soil pipe, Is this going to work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Heya guys Iam currently pricing for a ground floor bathroom in an extention, The bathroom is to comprise of 3 appliances a New btw cc toilet (removing exisitng), a WHB and a shower. Feeling a little bit out of my depth as far as waste pipes are concerned. I have drawn you a basic plan of the proposed bathroom layout and my solution to routing the waste pipes. All my experiance is in heating and gas work so I have come on here to seek your advice! :)

Is my propsed Idea for routing the waste pipe going to work? or am i going to have to re-think?

Attachments

• propsed idea jp.JPG
    propsed idea jp.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 56
Looks fine, how about 50mm for peace of mind, maybe even just to get out of the floor.

Looks standard to me

Yes i dont think that would be a bad idea actually. My concern was If the toilet was flushed would it be likely to pull the trap seals out?

The Soil is currently burried in a concrete floor, perhaps my drawing does not illustrate this

Stick an anti syphon trap on the wash basin just for good measure.

Use HepVO valves instead of water traps and there's nothing to suck out. I'd put an access cap where it drops below the floor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

what is the height from the bottom of the drain invert to the boss connection,
needs to be 450mm for a standard house, 750mm for over 3 story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting Waste into soil pipe, Is this going to work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock