Search the forum,

Discuss connecting to lead waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

Hey guys, been working on a job plastering and they have asked me to put the bathroom suite in, when taking the old one out it was all lead so iv cut back on it all to the wall and will install new waste for the sink and bath

My issue is the toilet isn't in the same position but its about 4ft away so I might have to drill straight through the wall....

Either way iv got to connect to lead pipework, either on the outside of the building into the drain work that's there now or through the old waste

What is the best way to connect to lead and what fittings would i need? Also the pipework is needed for the toilet, so it will be approx 110mm

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to connecting to lead waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock