Search the forum,

Discuss con sol air in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a job last Friday when a sales woman turned up about PV. I coulodn't help but overhear some of what was being said but the bits i did hear were absolute lies and drivel.
Fortunately (hopefully) the guy was not convinced by the sales speel. (i think the 9.5k price may have helped straighten him out)

Its obvious that the industry is not being effectively managed when you can get these type of companies suddenly selling a technology and claiming to be experts, miss-selling tactics and overestimated ROI (I thought you were supposed to use an industry standard calculator for this??). So much for MCS & REA eh?

what you have to remeber is the fact that many double glazing companies are now doing solar thermal and PV therefore they are using their standard sales tactics

The one i witnessed last week was from a well know double glazing co (fit the best! alledgedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to con sol air in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock