Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I hate it when it like that. Winds me up

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. skoronesa

skoronesa Member

Mine is currently way worse than when I took those pictures. It has been so hot and humid here everyday has been a friday, just give up and throw everything in. Today I gave up after my first call!

I spent half my day digging yesterday too. First a broken waste line UNDER a deck. Then I had to find a sewage pump chamber.

3. FILPLASTIC

FILPLASTIC Sponsor

Right, thank you for your entries and sorry for the delay!

Our chosen winners are: Jimgoodenough and Harvest Fields. Pop us an email with your delivery address to [email protected] and we'll send you a Tilt Bin 4 out.

Thanks again everyone and just to remind you we are still offering forum users 10% off of our tilt bin range: Van Storage

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  4. Harvest Fields

Yipeee. Glad to have won. I have just emailed you.

5. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Congratulations Harvest Fields & Jimgoodenough.

Post a picture of your prize when you get it, in a nice tidy van (on a Monday morning) lol..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Harvest Fields

It’s arrived. Nice new and all sparkly. Not sure where it is going yet though as the van is still a mess:(:(

C7E1C542-85BF-4F93-BCD5-50B6E41B4A2D.jpeg

BE15403F-7D87-4AA5-A973-D9B0EE027851.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Plumber Top Contributor!!

What you gonna put in yours Harvest Fields??

8. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

possibly the money he saved by winning the competition LOL...regards Turnpin:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Harvest Fields

Not sure yet mate. Van and garage are a mess. Doesn’t really go in the van yet so may figure something for the garage. How about you?