Search the forum,

Discuss Companies in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Haven't posted for a while, I know it seems so long ago now but happy new year to all.

Just a quick one to see if anybody knows of any companies in and around Birmingham that are taking on Gas trainees/Plumbing Trainees.

I am looking on the net daily but nothing is coming up as of yet.
I am also emailing and calling companies but still no luck.

I am not a young kid who is just starting out in the real world.
I am 28 and have worked all my life since school, trained in plumbing and now am maintenance manager in hotels.

As I have said previously I am college doing my gas and now want to jump on-board with somebody to further my training and career.

If you know of anybody taking on please let me know.

Thanks Guys

You tried the big guys ?

Eg bg home serve etc

Think BG are after people in the Midlands service work one of the guys just got an email about it even got all the contact details.
Sorry just re-read you post, you wont get anywhere with out a gas card and experience, company's wont take on trainees it costs them money

Think BG are after people in the Midlands service work one of the guys just got an email about it even got all the contact details.
Sorry just re-read you post, you wont get anywhere with out a gas card and experience, company's wont take on trainees it costs them money

As ive said in my previous posts i will work for free to build up my portfolio but that can only happen on Saturdays.
Still not getting anything, its difficult.

Thanks

As ive said in my previous posts i will work for free to build up my portfolio but that can only happen on Saturdays.
Still not getting anything, its difficult.

Thanks
Good look finding someone to take you out on a Saturday mate. Most of us do not work weekends unless we have to. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Companies in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock