Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial Toilets/ Flush Valves/ Pressurized Flush Device in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

In the states we call them "Flushometers". I don't know if you have them over there. A big manufacturer in Germany has a similar product (Schell) and I'm thinking it might be a great mating to an Aquablade closet to possibly avoid skids and blockages (yes I know requires larger piping).

Question is do commercial toilets on these devices typically work well? What manufacturers/ models of bowls (pans) seem to work and NOT have constant brushing or stoppage ,maintenance needs?

Is Schell used in the UK? Any other brands?

Thanks so much!
Jason

Very very rare in the UK, we like our cisterns overhear.
Water Regs (1999) prevent the use of Pressure flushing valves in houses (R25.2)

Thank you so much. I’m curious how airports and stadiums and he like are handled there.

1) I would think people using the pan at such locations are not likely to brush between users and

2) I’d think the time delay filling a cistern would be problematic in these applications.

Am I mistaken?

Regarding the Australian link, thank you. I forgot they used different terminology there. The term “mains flushing valve” did open up some examples. The brochure for that particular manufacturer even showed something similar to what I am thinking of building. The challenge however is finding the best closet pan beforehand as trial and error could be quite expensive. It will not be cheap since I’ll after have the closets imported, so it makes it hard to do testing. That is why in another thread I was trying to find out what closet pans have been performing particularly well with and without such flush valves.

I’d choose the aquablade but it depends on the budget and what you guys prefer. For such a big installation better off using the pipe insulation for all of the waste pipes. Schutzschlauch PE

Reply to Commercial Toilets/ Flush Valves/ Pressurized Flush Device in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock