Search the forum,

Discuss Combined UFH and radiator system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, probably a silly question but in my new extension I have water UFH connected to my combi which runs the radiators in the rest of the house.
Although both are controlled separately do they use the same water? What I mean by this is if I put inhibitors in a radiator will it also enter the UFH loop or are they separate closed loops?

It's also recommended to use a biocode Inhibitor for underfloor heating systems. So on top of your inhibitor you should be using a bottle of either sentinel x700 or adey mc7.

Reply to Combined UFH and radiator system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of deep house renovation, planning to install wet ufh on the ground floor, and radiators on upper floor. Two bathrooms will have both water based towel warmers and electric ufh, and need dual thermostat to separately control air temp (by running towel warmer) and floor temp. Need...
Replies
Views
We have a three zone heating system plus water cylinder (OSO Super S 250L) on an Valliant EcoTec 637. Two CH zones and a UFH zone. Boiler is rarely at maximum power rating, even at full tilt. The UFH zone has it's own pump and the other two zones (three storey house) are just pumped from the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
I am doing heavy house renovation and want to have ufh (multizone) at the ground floor and radiators on upper floors. I want to have consistent controls, with manifolds feeding both the ufh loops and radiators, and the same type thermostats controlling both (depending on the room, the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock