Search the forum,

Discuss Combination tank wall mounted. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
There’s a combi tank wall mounted in the actual flat and the new kitchen tap is higher than the HW feed from the cylinder.
I’m looking for suggestions on a pump suitable for the bathroom and kitchen for the HW only. There’s only one person living in the flat so there’s no chance of more than one taps being open at the same time.
Thank you all

If it's one of these your talking about, you can't pump them. Because you lack the required stored water the pump will run dry.

Kingspan_Hot_Water_Systems_Albion_Combi_copper_hot_water_heater_1.jpg

We ask because we get people log on here from all over the world so we need to know what sort of install we are dealing with. You will struggle to pump your hot

Not even with a shower like pump, a salamander type i.e.

no sorry

best option is to fit an unvented if the water mains will let you and your g3 qualified

Last edited:

Reply to Combination tank wall mounted. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock