Search the forum,

Discuss Combi 30 HE Fault on Fan or flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

torquetom1992

Ok so im having issue where our Combi 30 HE doesn't fire up all the time, the issue i have is the Fault On Fan or Flue light wil start to flash, we called someone out to fix this over a year ago, since then the problem has arrisen over the christmas period so we called our landlord who called him out again for him to simply come out take off the cover of the boiler and start banging it to make it work, then left. Withing 2 hours the boiler failed to ignite again and once again we got the light so we called him out again for him to fire up the boiler and go to our landlord and tell them the boiler is working fine.... What we have to do when it fails to ignite is run a hot water tap and leave it on until the boiler eventually fires up, we cant turn on the boiler on constant nor turn up the tempreture. Could someone please confirm this is a faulty boiler as this stupid engineer keeps saying it is fine but even i know you shouldnt have to run your taps when your boiler fails just to put heat in the radiators

Your landlord is obliged by law to provide you with a safe and functional heating system. I would advise you get your own guy in.

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi 30 HE Fault on Fan or flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock