Search the forum,

Discuss Climapro 2 rf on a ultracom2 cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

My nan lives on her own and she basically has no controls or roomstat for her combi so when it comes to turning the heating up or down you have to do it on the boiler which is in a cupboard in her bathroom, I told her that I will get her a wireless stat so she can change it herself when she needs to as she has to wait for someone to go round to do it as she does not know how to do it off the boiler.
If I get one of these Climapro 2 rf stats is it as simple as plugging it in to the fascia of her boiler? Basically can I do it as i'm not a electrician? As you can see on the pic below there is a mechanical timer already.
Any help appreciated.

20190623_132235.jpg

Hello,

According to instructions, it states wiring must be done by a competent engineer, but because it looks like the cover needs to be removed, you will need to be gas safe or get someone who is.

Thanks,
Cbw

ESI do a nice simple digital turning thermostat. Still need a GS engineer to fit. See what they recommend

Reply to Climapro 2 rf on a ultracom2 cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock