Search the forum,

Discuss Ckr1 htr1 and met1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

I'm going to be doing the following assessments this Friday at a college. I'm a time served plumber and gas engineer. Although a lot of companies won't touch me as I've only got CENWAT1 and CPA1. Looking to boost my qualifications by doing the above courses. The only thing is however they are assessment only. No training at college. I've done enough fires as an apprentice to know how they work and what safety checks to follow. Although I've never worked on cookers nor meters. I've kept my notes from when I done my acs so will be looking over them until Friday. Is there anything in particular I should know for cookers and meters? And what does the assessment consist of? Practical and theory or just one or the other? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ckr1 htr1 and met1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock