Search the forum,

Discuss City and guilds nvq level3 electrical module in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rich2012

I am currently doing my nvq level 3 and there is a bit of a query on the electrical module and what this qualify s you to do, does anyone know if there's an electrical body that recognises this module as a qualification to enable us plumbers to shower installs and minor works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City and guilds nvq level3 electrical module in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have any other plumbers thought of getting in to electrics? If so how have you done it/what qualifications. I have looked at the city and guilds level 2 diapolma in electrics. The only thing putting me off is the health and safety sections how to put ladders up ect. And the section communication...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack off and completing my practical for my NVQ. I am waiting on a plumber to to send me his documents to send off. I am worried about the practical and...
Replies
Views
I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least 5 years) to assess my ability so I can go on to do my NVQ 2 site assessment. I have completed all my modules. All work I do will be for free...
Replies
Views
Squeak the cat
S
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock