Search the forum,

Discuss Chrome Towel Radiator wall fixings brackets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onlineboy101

Hello all...

Now this might seem like a strange question but hear goes...

Does anybody know where I can purchase "generic towel radiator wall fixing brackets" from ?

I purchase a curved chrome towel radiator from Scewfix over a year ago, never got chance to fit it, and now I''ve got round to it I've lost the fixings kit !

I remember they were a plastic standoff with a screw going through the middle. I think they gripped between the horizontal rails and there was four of them. I sure there must be some suitable replacements somewhere ?

Any help would be great

bq superstore do them.
there are two kinds for flat/curved towel rails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Message for Sonray or anyone else any ideas how to drain down a towel radiator without making a mess the valves on mine enter into the bottom of the radiator.

Plenty of old towels around the pipes/floor, loosen the nuts on both sides but keep pushing the valves onto the rad so that you dont lose much water, when the nuts are undone quickly whip the rad up/off and get a thumb over each outlet, either carry outside and empty or drain into a bucket/bath/loo. Obviously MUCH easier with two of you. Beware that the water can be VERY black and stains really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chrome Towel Radiator wall fixings brackets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock