Search the forum,

Discuss Changing thermostat from static to wireless( wiring issue) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Alan Napier

Hi all,
I would be very thankful if somebody knows the connection status of my problem listed as following:
I have a new Drayton Digistat +3RF programmable wireless thermostat. I wish to connect this unit to a Worcester Greenstar 30CDI combi boiler. I would like to have an explanation of how to wire between the Digistat SCR and the boiler. As I have interpreted at present I can run the live (240v) from the existing connections on the boiler and connect with a new cable to the L and N on the Digistat SCR. I have connected a cable to the SCR on the thermostat side using No1 as negative (yellow) and No3 as positive (red). I have run this to the boiler but have made no attempt to connect. The boiler stat connections
are LR LS NS and then negative and live (Neg and Live are already connected to mains from original static thermostat). Help would be much appreciated.

Boiler.JPG

View attachment 34435

DigistatSCR.JPG

You are not legally allowed to remove the casing from a Greenstar boiler. As it is an integral part of the boiler seal. Please put the case back onto the boiler and call a Gas Safe engineers to check the boiler and got the stat for you.

Reply to Changing thermostat from static to wireless( wiring issue) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock