Search the forum,

Discuss Central heating not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi we have a worcester bosch greenstar 30 i .Recently the c/h stopped working have tried thermostat but all that does is overheats the hot water.I have an idea it is the diverter valve ,What sort of price am I looking at for it to be fixed.

cheers

One off fix by Worcester £300- £400 a good local respected engineer may be cheaper but not always. Kop

Hi we have a worcester bosch greenstar 30 i .Recently the c/h stopped working have tried thermostat but all that does is overheats the hot water.I have an idea it is the diverter valve ,What sort of price am I looking at for it to be fixed.

cheers

I'd make sure it's the part before contemplating the change of the diverter valve. How have you checked it.

Reply to Central heating not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock