Search the forum,

Discuss CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1- Initial ACS gas assesments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took my reassessments a good few weeks ago,
PS i passed

There's nothing left to tell you. Get your head in your books, it's the only thing you can do to prepare.

how was it?, theory and practical, what did you have to do?, thanks for the reply btw, very much appreciated

same as last 2 really

theory is all multiple choice open book, get used to knowing where to look

practical, take your time and listen, have literature to hand

Hardy1..........................Stop mate, you are sounding like a stuck record.
5 PAGES IN AND STILL THE SAME QUESTION.

You have all the information you need, there is no short cut apart from knowing your stuff or are you expecting the answers?

1. A
2. C
3. C
4. D
5. B

Im bored now!!

Anyway just relax and do it.

im ready for it, id just liket o hear other peoples point of views of how they found it and what they had to do, cause iv had people PM me and explaining all kind of different things, just trying to make a few things clear.!

have they not explained it at the test centre? they should prepare you

i'm glad i passed my CSCS the other week, cause i've just proved i'm a right rocket, working on the bathroom im my own place and was cutting a plastic trim for the side of the vanity unit, needed to trim a wee bit so held it in one hand and cut it with a stanley, but it slipped and went right up the back of my left thumb, so had to go to A&E for 7 stiches, but no damage to inside so thats a bonus, and no blood on the grouting of the new tiles which is lucky cause it was splattered everywhere else, haha, ach well its a good wee story for the troops, will post a pic later

thanks for your posts guys, yh the traini centre have told us, but you hear that from the trainers not the trainees, i want to hear a trainee's point of view through the week, do you understand where im coming from.

Imo the assessment experience varies from center to center so the only way you are going to find out what its going to be like for you is get hold of people that have just been assessed at the center you will be using.

Its just like anything, the more you know the easier it will be.

cheers, thanks for your advise, wil take that into account and do sum more research,

hey, any1 else got any advice as my ACS! is fast approaching, thanks for the advice from every1 so far, any1 else, got any info? cheers again.

Best of luck...

FliP.. whats been happening since.. I'm just starting..erk. Been very busy and haven't been on the forum.. I get addicted lol..so catch up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1- Initial ACS gas assesments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock