Search the forum,

Discuss CBAP Sevenoaks Energy Academy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BKPlumbing

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this forum, but just needed a bit of advice! I've been looking at ways recently as to how I can cut down the cost of my work and generate more business (i'm currently a sole trader) so have been looking at more courses I could take. One I came across is called CBAP (? think that stands for Cost Benefit Analysis Programme) at Sevenoaks Energy Academy. It promises to save up to £8,500 per engineer and teach beyond normal problems to make you become a first time fix engineer. It sounds good, but before booking myself on I just wanted to see if anyone else had done this or heard anything about it? Speedy replies would be appreciated as I want to book on this week if i'm going to do it really.

Thanks

Sounds like BS to me....can't beat experience - there is no shortcut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CBAP Sevenoaks Energy Academy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a water tank. Energy company charged an enormous amount for gas last winter (admittedly I hadn't taken regular meter readings so was unaware until a huge...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock