Search the forum,

Discuss Carron Carronite MATRIX Bath 1500mm x 700mm complete with set of BRISTAN mixer taps and waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

FOR SALE - This is a used item taken out of an incomplete bath project. Carron original fitting instructions included.

Carron Carronite MATRIX Bath 1500mm x 700mm complete with set of BRISTAN mixer taps with shower attached and pop up waste.

• Dimensions shape and height etc are as per Carron data sheet included in pics
  • Fitting document / instructions included.
  • Includes legs and feet as shown in pictures.
  • Manufacturer of bath is Carron Bathrooms Limited, Falkirk Scotland.
  • ITEM's are sold as seen and are in used condition and were removed from an incomplete bathroom project.
ASKING PRICE £190 o.n.o

Offers on asking price will be considered at viewing.
Buyer must collect items but assistance with loading is possible by arrangement at purchase.

In the case that purchaser can't collect suggest to arrange collection via anyvan or other by the collection service at own cost after viewing.
Items can be viewed and inspected by arrangement.

Please contact via forum or phone on 07725 190321 (Location: GUILDFORD)

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Quality bath, I put one this size into Ma's bathroom.

If it were me stick it on fleabay and accept any courier arrangements or you'll be stuck with it, it's a small bath and so you'll have limited amount of interest.

Reply to Carron Carronite MATRIX Bath 1500mm x 700mm complete with set of BRISTAN mixer taps and waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock